The Attendance by Session report will list all the people who came to a spcific group session or a specific service time on a specific day.
To create the Attendance by Session report, do the following:
- Expand the Attendance menu.
- Click on Reports.
- Highlight Attendance by Person.
- Enter the date range for the attendance data you are interested in.
- Choose which attendance you want to run this for. You may select All and it will list all worship service attendance as well as all group attendance for the date range you entered. You may select Service, and then choose which services you’d like to see or you may choose groups, then pick the specific groups you’d like included in the report.
- Click GENERATE to run the report.
On the right side of the Report Output Window are actions that can be performed for the report.
- Click on PAGE SETUP to set your printer and paper size and orientation.
- Click on PREVIEW to preview the output. Do not send the report to the printer from this preview window, it will only send the first page to the printer.
- To change fonts, column sizes etc., click CUSTOMIZE. The report will be displayed in 4D View, Roll Call’s spreadsheet program. Make your modifications here.
- Click on PRINT to send the report to the printer.
- Click ZOOM IN to make the font in the report larger on your screen.
- Click ZOOM OUT to make the report font smaller on your screen.
- To save the report as a tab delimited file or html document, click SAVE. Enter the location and name of the file to be saved.