The Fund Summary report calculates the amount given to the fund during the selected timeframe by the selected donors. To run the Fund Summary report:
- Expand the Contributions menu.
- Click on Reports.
- Click Fund Summary on the left sidebar.
- From the criteria tab, select the date range that you wish for this report.
- Next under the Who tab, select the donors you wish to see on the report. Do you wish to see all donors, or certain associations or certain groups, etc.?
- Click on the What tab. From here, select the funds you wish to consider for this report.
- Click on the Columns tab. Choose the columns you wish to view on the report. There are default fields already set up for this report, but you can drag additional fields from the left side to the Selected column. You can rearrange the ordering in the Selected column by dragging and dropping in the order you wish to see them in the report.
- If you’d like to change the sort order, move the columns from the Selected column to the Sort column.
- Click GENERATE.
As an example, lets say we’d like to view how much has been given to General and Building by the small groups.
Highlight Fund Summary on the left sidebar.
From the Criteria tab, select “This Year” from the date range drop down.
Click on the Who tab. Select “Groups” as the Run for. Click over all the small groups.
Mark the box for Combine Families if you want contributions from families lumped together.
Click on the What tab. Click General and Building funds to the Selected column.
Mark the box to include non-cash gifts if you want to include property gift amounts in the report as well.
Click GENERATE to produce the report.
On the right side of the Report Output Window are actions that can be performed for the report.
- Click on PAGE SETUP to set your printer and paper size and orientation.
- Click on PREVIEW to preview the output. Do not send the report to the printer from this preview window, it will only send the first page to the printer.
- To change fonts, column sizes etc., click CUSTOMIZE. The report will be displayed in 4D View, Roll Call’s spreadsheet program. Make your modifications here.
- Click on PRINT to send the report to the printer.
- Click ZOOM IN to make the font in the report larger on your screen.
- Click ZOOM OUT to make the report font smaller on your screen.
- To save the report as a tab delimited file or html document, click SAVE. Enter the location and name of the file to be saved.
- Click SAVE SET to save the list of people for use later within Roll Call.
- Click EMAIL to email this report to someone.