If there are multiple people in your database that you would like to delete, this can be done all at once through the Search Profiles window. To perform this type of delete, do the following:
- Expand the People menu.
- Highlight the people that you would like to delete. If you are using a Windows machine, hold down the CTRL key to highlight multiple people that are not right next to each other in the list. If you are on a Mac, hold down the CMD key to highlight multiple people in the list that are not next to each other.
- Press the minus (- Delete) sign.
- A window that shows the people that will be deleted is presented. Anyone who has contributions will be listed in red, and they will not be deleted.
- Press DELETE to complete the deletion process.
- A log file showing the success or failure of the deletion process will be displayed. Click CLOSE to close this window.