Posting a batch in Roll Call sets several things in motion. When you post a batch:
- The batch can NO LONGER be modified.
- If you are using Roll Call Accounting the receipt information will be sent to the accounting system.
- If you are using Quickbooks or MYOB, you can create your export files as part of the posting process.
- As part of the post process you can choose to print the batch summary and batch detail report.
- As part of the post process you can choose to print a deposit slip.
To post a batch do the following:
- Expand the Contributions menu.
- Click on Search by Batch.
- Highlight one or more batches that need to be posted.
- Click on POST BATCH button in the lower right of the window.
- You will be presented with a list of reports to run, check the options you’d like to print.